Annual program honors outstanding contributions
- Business Expansion – companies that expanded operations in 2009, investing capital and creating jobs for Floridians.
- Entrepreneurship – start-up companies (less than 5 years old) that have set a standard for entrepreneurship and creativity.
- Export Excellence –companies with a significant increase in documented export sales in 2009.
- Innovation – companies, organizations or institutions that through product or process best exemplified innovative leadership in 2009.
- Newcomer – For new-to-Florida companies that began operating in 2009.
- Green-to-Gold – Florida companies, universities or other organizations that through product or process best exemplified “green” leadership as it pertains to the state’s goal to become a leader in this emerging field.
Mid Market: LiberatorMedical Supply, Inc. (
Major Market: LibertyMedical Supply, Inc. (St. Lucie County)
Mega Market: The Boeing Company (Duval County)
Mid Market: Level 3 Inspection, LLC (
Major Market: TH@T Company (
Mega Market: IT Authorities, Inc. (
Mid Market: Gulfstream Aluminum & Shutter Corporation (
Major Market: Symetrics Industries, LLC (
Mega Market: Nationwide Equipment (Duval County)
Mid Market: UCT Coatings (
Major Market: Lighting Science Group Corporation (
Mega Market: Mavericks in Education, LLC (
Mid Market: La Quinta Inn & Suites Hotel (
Major Market: Coast Products (
Mega Market: BD Biosciences Advanced Bioprocessing (
Mid Market: Technology Conservation Group Inc. (
Major Market: BlueChip Energy (
Mega Market: Southern Waste Systems/Sun Recycling (
Palm Beach 2
St. Lucie 1